What’s in my shopping bag?
May 16, 2013 2 Comments
What is it about shopping that drives us all crazy? Spending money is not much fun, walking around for hours (dragging our feet, even though they are tired) is no fun, looking at thousands of brand and causing our brain to overheat due to confusion is no fun. Yet, us girls have always been so crazy about shopping. The idea of getting a new item, trying new stuff brings so much energy that all the cons of shopping doesn’t seem so bad after all.By now, you might have guessed that this post is all about my recent shopping trip. I just came back from Target after shopping for nearly an hour and half. This shopping haul is all about make-up and my trip to SFO next week. Woohoo! You can catch a glimpse of my shopping basket here.
The main things I brought for the trip was travel size shampoo/conditioner, body wash, toothpaste and body lotion. Once this was done, I wandered around the shop looking for some make-up items. I thought, “just a peek, maybe buy 1 or 2 stuff”, but once I entered the beauty section, I was like a kid in a candy store – amazed and confused and wanted to buy everything. What all I brought?
1. Nail polish:
i) Sally Hansen Fuzzy Coat in Wool Knot – This is a transparent textured nail color, which would look good on a solid nail paint.
ii) Revlon Nail Art in Moon Candy – I have wanted this nail paint combo after watching Tati apply it in her youtube channel. She had this on and it looked amazing.
2. Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Lollipop – I have always been partial to red and burgundy colors, so trying to change it up I brought this. It’s a pink shade and I love it.
3. Revlon Colorstay concealer in Light Medium – I wanted one from so long and the recommendations from Tati and EssieButton made me more inclined to buy this as my first concealer ever.
4. Physicians Formula Organic wear Jumbo Lash Mascara – It is Organic, so I have high hopes.
5. Physicians Formula Shimmer strips for Brown Eyes – These are a trio of kohl kajal eyeliner, which can be applied to the inner rims of our eyes.
6. Maybelline Color Tattoo in Pomegranate Punk – It is a cream eyeshadow, 24 hr wear and in the color I love.
7. NYC Sun n Bronze powder in Hamptons Radiance.
8. NYC Cheek Glow powder blush in West Side Wine.
All of the products I brought today, I am yet to try. There will be a new Products and Review post on this shopping haul. 🙂 If you have tried any of these, please feel free to comment.
Follow me on Twitter @anithamallya and on instagram @anithaprabhu.